Monday 16 January 2012

London, UK 2009 - Borough Market




I am a huge fan of Jamie Oliver and in fact I am also a chef and my name is Oliver Steer. But, it has nothing to do with the fact that I really respect him for what he is doing and the way he represents himself is just simply awesome.
By the way he is the Winner of the TED Prize Wish 2010 if you haven't seen his talk, you should really check it out ...
...Back in the day before I moved to England, I watched each episode of his first few series and he often visited the Borough Market in London.
 I was about 15 years old when I decided that I’ll get there one day.
To be honest I was expecting the market to be a lot bigger, but don’t get me wrong, it is not that small and you can still get anything you want from fresh fish to homemade muffins.






No comments:

Post a Comment